Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
Hitoshii Shin (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
Hitoshii Shin (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
Hitoshii Shin (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
Hitoshii Shin (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
Hitoshii Shin (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
Hitoshii Shin (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
Hitoshii Shin (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Hitoshii Shin (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
Hitoshii Shin (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

Hitoshii Shin (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shin

Hitoshii Shin (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Hitoshii Shin (WIP)   Hitoshii Shin (WIP) I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 03, 2011 2:09 pm

H U M A N

Hitoshii Shin (WIP) 398px-Gilbert-Nightray-gilbert-nightray-20098489-1280-1857

STATS

Name: Hitoshii Shin (Last name / First)
Rank: Leader - Aiming for Leadership over the race's group (King of Heuco Mundo / Captain Commander style).

PHYSICAL

Height: 5' 9''
Weight: 148 pounds
Eye Color: A yellowy hazel.
Hair: His hair is jet black, with no particular styling.
Skin Tone: Pale
Body Type: Athletic
Distinguishing marks/features: He has a scar going across his chest, noticable in the picture above. He
Appearance Description: Hitoshii Shin is a physically attractive man, that much is certain. While he is only average in height, his body shows signs of continuous training from a young age. His muscle's are toned, not bulky. Across his chest lies a scar, huge in size. It reaches from his left shoulder to his right hip. He walks with an aura of confidence about him, and appears to glide instead of walk. Akin to his name, he appears to have no obvious differences from one side of his body to the other. Everything is equal. The scar makes itself noticed as the only thing that ruins this balance.

Facially, he holds no imperfections. His odd, yellowy colored eye's gaze upon the world with an apparent calmness. These eye's seem to show that he is relaxed at all times, yet nobody can tell for sure. A hint of mystery shrouds over him like the impending death of any hollow who comes into his vicinity. His nose is petite, straight, and stick up a tiny bit at the tip. Thin lips decorate the bottom half of his face, a pair of lips that rarely seem to curve at the ends. His eyebrows are even thinner than his lips, an oddity amongst most men. These, and his slightly longer than average eye lashes almost make him look a bit feminine. His jet black hair reaches down from his head to his neck, creating a wave effect as it reaches further down. It is clearly not style'd in any way, yet appears to look better than most who take great care of themselves. This isn't to say Shin doesn't, but he appears lucky on the attractiveness front.

His dress sense is quite odd, to say the least. He appears to dress quite unalike to his fellow friends and comrades. Currently, his attire consists of a white collared shirt which has some buckles on it. Above this is a Cravat, following the same color as the shirt. There are also a pair of gloves that he wears almost constantly, which also match the color of his shirt. However, with the gloves, five golden threads appear to reach out towards each finger and thumb. His legs are covered by a pair of black pants. He also wears black boots that some what have a heel to them and are pointed at the tips and a black hat. Over his shoulders he wears a long black coat that flares around his neck. It reaches down to just above half way down his calf. Amongst the outskirts of the coat is a white line. All in all, he almost appears to be some kind of royalty.

EVERYTHING ELSE

Personality: (Include everything you can think of. How they act alone, in public, with friends, so on and so on. Again, do not half-ass this. At least TWO detailed paragraphs. )
History: (Here you will tell us the history of your character. Don't give that: "Well he has amnesia" bullcrap. The character isn't telling us his life, YOU are. Detailed paragraphs, per usual. More than four paragraphs are required for this area.)

SAMPLE

::Insert an RP sample here ONLY if you are at Captain rank. You may either make one on the spot, or use one from another site (do not provide the link, provide the actual post). Do not grab your longest most detailed post. Use the post that is your usual length, detail, etc etc. This will be the standard you are typically held to.::
Back to top Go down

Hitoshii Shin (WIP)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: