Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
Nightangel, Kyo WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
Nightangel, Kyo WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
Nightangel, Kyo WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
Nightangel, Kyo WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
Nightangel, Kyo WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
Nightangel, Kyo WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
Nightangel, Kyo WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Nightangel, Kyo WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
Nightangel, Kyo WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

Nightangel, Kyo WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightangel

Nightangel, Kyo WIP Empty
PostSubject: Nightangel, Kyo WIP   Nightangel, Kyo WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm

A R R A N C A R

Nightangel, Kyo WIP White_15

STATS

Name: Nightangel, Kyo
Number: King of Hueco Mundo

PHYSICAL

Height: 6'11''
Weight: 260 lbs
Eye Color: White
Hair: White
Skin Tone: Snow white
Body Type: Lean
Mask Remnant: Right cheek
Hollow Hole: Stomach
Distinguishing marks/features: Kyo wears a black cloth around his eyes
Appearance Description: Being 6'11'', Kyo tends to tower over most people he meets or stands next to, yet most of his 260 lbs is lean muscle. This gives the impression that he is easy to push around. His hair falls half way down his neck while his bangs cover the top half of his eyes. His skin is a never tanning snow white that has the harsh feeling of a mid-winter blizzard.

He wears a white long-sleeve button up shirt with a pair of white dress pants. Kyo's eyes are as white as his hair, yet when people look into his eyes they find no comfort but instead feel the horror of looking into a never-ending abyss.

EVERYTHING ELSE

Innate Ability: Is able to install the fear of looking into an endless abyss when people look into his eyes
Personality: Kyo believes that if one is not useful, they should just die and will either order someone of equal or higher rank to kill the person who has been deemed useless. He speaks with no emotion in his voice. People who know him take more fear in this knowing that even for an Arrancar he feels nothing towards comrades and enemies alike. Around his comrades he is cunning, ruthless, always calm

History: Kyo was the perfect son, athletic, smart, popular, the only problem with Kyo was that he was born without emotions. What his parents didn't know was that Kyo killed his first cat at the age of 8. He killed it quickly and cut it cup into pieces before feeding it to his dog.

SAMPLE

::Insert an RP sample here ONLY if you are going to an Espada rank. You may either make one on the spot, or use one from another site (do not provide the link, provide the actual post). Do not grab your longest most detailed post. Use the post that is your usual length, detail, etc etc. This will be the standard you are typically held to.::
Back to top Go down

Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: