Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

Katawa Enkatsu

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shin

Katawa Enkatsu  Empty
PostSubject: Katawa Enkatsu    Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 1:15 am

F U L L B R I N G

STATS

Name: Katawa Enkatsu (Distortion of Harmony)

Source: Ring

Element: Balance

Activation: Upon activation, Shin's ring glows with a light blue light. The light engulfs his ring and hand, before disbursting and revealing its form.

Fullbring Appearance: Hitoshii Shin's right sits comfortably on his right hand, on his middle finger. It is made out of the brightest of silvers. The ring itself is quite chunky, being thicker than most rings. The focal point on the ring sits above the outside of the hand. This top section is around the size of an english ten pence piece. Inscribed into the right is the Kanji symbol for balance.

Level: Complete

Undeveloped

Appearance: In the undeveloped stage, Shin's ring is hardly changed at all. Shin himself has no physical changes on his person. However, the top of the ring glows with a light blue tint. It is not incredibly bright, but could be seen in the dark with ease.

Fullbring Ability: Shin's abilities lie within balance. However, this term is used very loosely when it comes to his Fullbring. During its undeveloped state, his abilities are based upon the physical sense of balance. He can adjust his own center of balance at will, making him able to move like most could never imagine. In a single moment, he can move his center of balance in order to dodge an attack / counter more effectively, and make his movements less readable. It also allows him to minimize impact from physical blows. Through use of this, he can appear to change the flow of his punches mid swing. He also appears to gain control over the opponents physical sense of balance. However, in order to initiate this, his ring has to come into contact with his opponent. At this level, this is very limited in its use.

Techniques:
Name: Botsuraku (Fall)
Description: Upon coming into physical contact with an opponent, via the ring, Shin can adjust their center of balance as he does his. However, in this stage he can only cause them to suddenly shift their weight into Shin's punch, making his blows more damaging and more akin to a perfect boxers punch. This is the staple of Shin's fighting style.
Duration: The hit.

Developed

Appearance: In the developed stage, Shin's ring take on a whole new form. In this state, his hand becomes sorrounded with metal, in the form of a silver gauntlet. The tips of each finger reach out another two inches from the end of the finger in the form of a long nail, thus creating the look of a metalic claw. Etched on the outside is the Kanji symbol for balance.

Fullbring Ability: Shin's abilities lie within balance. However, this term is used very loosely when it comes to his Fullbring. During its developed state, he gains the ability to control the balance of spiritual energies. Essentially, the balance of Reiryoku and any of its bi-products. He can make it so that his Reiatsu feels like its not even there, amongst other uses (Described in abilities section). He also keeps the abilities of his previous state at a higher level.

Techniques:
Description: Upon coming into physical contact with an opponent, Shin can adjust their center of balance as he does his. In this stage he can cause them to suddenly shift their weight into Shin's punch, making his blows more damaging and more akin to a perfect boxers punch. He can also do the opposite, and cause them to feel like they were being hit while falling the other way. While this does less damage, it can push an opponent back of any size which makes it ideal for control. This is the staple of Shin's fighting style.

Name: Kotonashi (Nothing)
Description: Utilizing the balance of spiritual energy, Shin can cause a very strange effect. Kotonashi allows him to spread his Reiatsu over an incredibly large area, making it seem less potent. To many, they wouldn't even feel his spiritual energy there. He can also use his Reiatsu to balance an opponents out. This is especially useful when protecting his ally's, as it reduces the effect a high level Reiatsu would do to his ally's. It therefore makes their Reiatsu and Shin's reiatsu balance eachother out, creating for some situations others might not be able to explain. Ideally, it can cause great confusion within an opponent if utilized correctly.
Duration: 8 posts

Name: Kireme (Break)
Description: This is Shin's neutralization technique. In order to use, Shin must have hit the opponent within the last two posts. When the opponent charges a Reiryoku based attack (Kido, cero etc.), the effect activates. This effect distorts the balance of Reiryoku within the attack. This can cause unpredictable and often volatile effects when paired with the likes of Kido and Cero. While it stop the attack, it can cause even a simple attack to backfire in unimaginable ways.
Duration: The effect can be triggered up to two posts after contact has been made so... 2 posts.

Complete

Appearance:
Spoiler:

In its complete state, Hitoshii Shin's Fullbring makes a drastic change in appearance. His ring turns from a tool into a living weapon. A black and white ooze engulfs itself around Shin, before forming into armor. This is a semi-heavy white armor armor along with a black, muscular body suit with a large collar. The body suit covers his whole body, with several patches of white forming the strongest defensive area's. This white covers the outside of both his arms. It also wraps around his stomach and back, as well as the top half of his legs. Finally, it wraps around the top of his feet and up his ankles, as well as a mask. This mask is only seen after he initially activates the technique: "Warame Enkatsu".

After Warame Enkatsu is initially activated, a mask forms in front of Shin's face. His hair also appears to grow in length considerably, and take on a light blue color. Several former black wholes that covered the armor form red, almost demonic eye's. There are two on each shoulder, one on the front and one on the back. There are also two on the top of each of his hands, and four on each shin. While these are often considered quite intimidating, they are nothing on his mask. A completely white, two horned helmet with no features or visor, appearing to have no face at all, a feature that can paralyze even the most battle hardened warriors.

Attached to his back is a large red scabard. Within the scabard is a long, thin blade, that could only be utilized by masterful hands. It is over five feet in length, and almost touches the floor when attached to his back. The hilt is around one and a half feet in length, and visibly stick up above his shoulder. This hilt is the same red color as the scabard.

Fullbring Ability: Shin's abilities lie within balance. However, this term is used very loosely when it comes to his Fullbring. In its complete state, Shin keeps all the abilities from the previous states at a higher level. He also gains the ability to "Split" balance. To sether it as he see's fit. This, however, can only be done by via the chained sword on his back which can only be used during Wareme Enkatsu. He can also do the opposite, and create a field of "True Balance". These are covered in greater detail in the technique description. His armor becomes a living weapon, capable of enhancing his abilities further.

Techniques:
Description: Upon coming into physical contact with an opponent, Shin can adjust their center of balance as he does his. In this stage he can cause them to suddenly shift their weight into Shin's punch, making his blows more damaging and more akin to a perfect boxers punch. He can also do the opposite, and cause them to feel like they were being hit while falling the other way. While this does less damage, it can push an opponent back of any size which makes it ideal for control. This is the staple of Shin's fighting style.
After Wareme Enkatsu has been activated, the physical contact requirement is lifted. While it can be activated through contact, it can also be activated by the eye's on his armor. They can fire red balls of Reiryoku at a relative speed (Easy enough to dodge for Lieutenant and over) that, when they come into contact with an opponent, allow him to adjust their balance. He can literally make them "Botsuraku".

Name: Kotonashi (Nothing)
Description: Utilizing the balance of spiritual energy, Shin can cause a very strange effect. Kotonashi allows him to spread his Reiatsu over an incredibly large area, making it seem less potent. To many, they wouldn't even feel his spiritual energy there. He can also use his Reiatsu to balance an opponents out. This is especially useful when protecting his ally's, as it reduces the effect a high level Reiatsu would do to his ally's. It therefore makes their Reiatsu and Shin's reiatsu balance eachother out, creating for some situations others might not be able to explain. Ideally, it can cause great confusion within an opponent if utilized correctly. In the complete state, this can be activated without the fullbring.
Duration: Ten posts

Name: Kireme (Break)
Description: This is Shin's neutralization technique. In order to use, Shin must have hit the opponent within the last two posts. When the opponent charges a Reiryoku based attack (Kido, cero etc.), the effect activates. This effect distorts the balance of Reiryoku within the attack. This can cause unpredictable and often volatile effects when paired with the likes of Kido and Cero. While it stop the attack, it can cause even a simple attack to backfire in unimaginable ways.
After Wareme Enkatsu has been activated, this ability becomes much more volatile. This can literally cause Reiryoku-based attacks to go haywire and explode in a burst of pure power.
Duration: The effect can be triggered up to two posts after contact has been made so... 2 posts.

Name: Wareme Enkatsu (Split Harmony)
Description: When this ability is activated, his armor literally comes to life. It merges with the physical body and mind of Shin, creating a balance between man and weapon. His mask appears and covers his face. Eye's cover his body, viewing their sorroundings with blood red eye's. This causes Shin to become a more effective and devastating fighter. This fusion activates several other functions to Shin's other abilities, as mentioned beneath each one. However, the main ability this unlocks is sethering the chains that bind the sword. The sword so perfectly named "Wareme Enkatsu". If an opponent is slashed by the sword, they immediately lose all balance they may have possessed. They cannot walk, they cannot use Reiryoku based attacks effectively, they essentially lose their sense of balance in any practical sense of the word. This only lasts for a single post, but can ultimately prove devastating. Once the opponent has been affected, they grow more resistant to its effects. After two applications, they have to be hit by the sword twice in order for the effect to repeat itself.
Duration of the Masked State: Limitless
Sword Duration (Usage of the split function, i.e, the time it takes for the sword to reseal itself): 4 posts.
Cooldown (Yes, I know this isn't needed, but I feel this is neccessary): 4 posts (Split function)

Name: Shinsei Chuushin (True Balance)
Description: When this ability is activated, his armor literally comes to life. It merges with the physical body and mind of Shin, creating a balance between man and weapon. His mask appears and covers his face. However, unlike the previous state, the eye's that cover his body turn blue. The second this is activated, Shin kneels down and places his right hand on the floor. As this is done, he appears to glow with blue reiatsu. Shortly after this, the blue reiatsu shoots from his body, spreading across the ground. After this, anyone within thirty meters of Shin become 'balanced'. Nobody is faster. Nobody is stronger. Even the Reiryoku supplies become balanced. This puts everyone in the area with no distinct advantage over one another, and only those with the most effective strategies could hope to win. Shin himself cannot move while this is active, and requires protection in order for this effect to activate and continue.
Duration: Five posts, or until physical contact is made with Shin (Must be damaging). Once the effect is broken, he returns to Wareme Enkatsu state regardless of if he has his sword out or not.
Cooldown: 4 posts

Last edited by Shin on Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:04 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Shin

Katawa Enkatsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katawa Enkatsu    Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 1:14 am

Done, not sure on the last ability (Wareme Enkatsu). Down to you mon ami.

Back to top Go down
Camelot
Admin
Camelot

Katawa Enkatsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katawa Enkatsu    Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am

1) Your Center ability should be moved to the "Fullbring Ability" spot. If it's always active, then it's more of a special ability and less of a technique. And if it's not always active, then slap a duration on there. Which brings be to point numbe r2...

2) None of these have durations...hop on that. =P

Pretty sure I had at least one other thing...but I cannot recall it for now. So just fix up those two things.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Katawa Enkatsu  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Katawa Enkatsu    Katawa Enkatsu  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Katawa Enkatsu
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: