Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
FAQ I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
FAQ I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
FAQ I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
FAQ I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
FAQ I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
FAQ I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
FAQ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
FAQ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
FAQ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

FAQ

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camelot
Admin
Camelot

FAQ Empty
PostSubject: FAQ   FAQ I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm

Q: Can we have dual elements? (I.E. Can my weapon be two elements.)
A: No. This...MAY change later on, maybe. The closest you can get to a dual element for now is the ice/snow type since they seem to go hand in hand within the series in the first place.

Q: What IS an element?
A: Basically, it's the power of your weapon. Some have no element like Byakuya. Some make their wielder stronger (like Ikkaku). It extends over a large variety of things. Fire, Ice / Snow, Water, Nature, Earth, Poison, Reiatsu. Those are just a fraction of all the available ones. Be creative!

Q: What about Gravity or Time?
A: No to both of them. You cannot make them. Do not ask. Do not say you will not be OP with them. Just avoid them all together.

Q: How can I obtain Bankai or a complete Fullbring or the Final Form for Quincy?
A: If you're at least captain level in strength, then you'll snag it from the get-go. If you have to work for it, then you will have to obtain a set amount of points before you can go down the path to obtaining your complete power. Note: Complete Fullbring will require at least one other human who has a complete power to oversee this.

Q: Why can I only use Bringer Light if I have a Complete Fullbring?
A: Because Bringer Light is a sign that a Human is coming into mastering their power. You can't just get your Fullbring and be all "Oh look! I'm a master!" And even in the developed stage it's not quite there yet. So think of Bringer Light as a reward. Besides, until then it's not like you cannot keep up with the Shinigami, Quincy, and Arrancar. There are ways. Just think outside the box.

Q: How can I move up in ranks?
A: Reach X amount of points. After that, speak with your Race Leader. However they decide to handle it is how they decide to handle it. However with Shinigami there are only three ways to go up.

More questions and answers may be added depending upon the frequency of the same questions that are asked.
Back to top Go down

FAQ
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: