Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

Our Advertisement

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camelot
Admin
Camelot

Our Advertisement Empty
PostSubject: Our Advertisement   Our Advertisement I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm

Bleach

Typically here is where most sites would post their plot. However...our plot is based upon the members. You build the story, effect the world. Arrancars taking over Karakura Town? If you can pull it off, congrats. Quincy enslaving humans? Morally wrong, but...if you can do it, good for you! Anything goes (within reason of course) Now let's go to what we can offer, cause lets face it. With a plot that you can mold to whatever you want, the only thing left to really wonder is "Why should I be there?"

*Fair and active staff
*Relatively quick application check times (Cause nobody likes waiting a week to hear they have to fix something)
*A constantly changing plot
*Security in that the people who are your "higher-ups" can be "dethroned" Because nobody wants to be super active and have no ability to move higher up than their inactive (or unworthy) superior...
*No worries about OP people ruining things for anyone. We like to keep thing in check and on a short leash when it comes to that...
*We do like to allow freedom of choice here.
*The staff doesn't shut you up just because they're staff. And if they do...well they probably won't be staff for very long.
*We also just like to have fun...so if you wanna have fun come on in. Stop by, lurk for a bit...join in why don't ya?

Now see, that wasn't so bad to read, huh? No big speech. No length introduction. Just short sweet and to the point. So...stop on by sometime. Or refer a friend.

Code:
[size=24][b][u][font=Impact][url=http://b-rev.rpg-board.net/]Bleach[/url][/font][/u][/b][/size]

Typically here is where most sites would post their plot. However...our plot is based upon the members. You build the story, effect the world. Arrancars taking over Karakura Town? If you can pull it off, congrats. Quincy enslaving humans? Morally wrong, but...if you can do it, good for you! Anything goes (within reason of course) Now let's go to what we can offer, cause lets face it. With a plot that you can mold to whatever you want, the only thing left to really wonder is "Why should I be there?"

*Fair and active staff
*Relatively quick application check times (Cause nobody likes waiting a week to hear they have to fix something)
*A constantly changing plot
*Security in that the people who are your "higher-ups" can be "dethroned" Because nobody wants to be super active and have no ability to move higher up than their inactive (or unworthy) superior...
*No worries about OP people ruining things for anyone. We like to keep thing in check and on a short leash when it comes to that...
*We do like to allow freedom of choice here.
*The staff doesn't shut you up just because they're staff. And if they do...well they probably won't be staff for very long.
*We also just like to have fun...so if you wanna have fun come on in. Stop by, lurk for a bit...join in why don't ya?

Now see, that wasn't so bad to read, huh? No big speech. No length introduction. Just short sweet and to the point. So...stop on by sometime. Or refer a friend.

[i][u][font=Comic Sans Ms][size=24][right][url=http://b-rev.rpg-board.net/]Revival[/url][/right][/size][/font][/u][/i]
Back to top Go down

Our Advertisement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guidelines :: Advertisement // Affiliates-
Jump to: