Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
Infierno-hound WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
Infierno-hound WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
Infierno-hound WIP I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
Infierno-hound WIP I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
Infierno-hound WIP I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
Infierno-hound WIP I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
Infierno-hound WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Infierno-hound WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
Infierno-hound WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

Infierno-hound WIP

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nightangel

Infierno-hound WIP Empty
PostSubject: Infierno-hound WIP   Infierno-hound WIP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm

R E S U R R E C C I Ó N

STATS

Name: Infierno-hound (Hell Hound)

Representation: Cerberus the three headed dog

Sealed Type: Daisho (Katana and wakizashi combination)

Sealed Looks: Unlike Kyo who is all white, both the katana and wakizashi are completely black. The hilts are wrapped in black clothes that meet a black guard, from which extends a 35 inch blade.

Special Ability: Is able to install the fear of looking into an endless abyss when people look into his eyes

Cero Firing: Right hand

R E L E A S E

Release Looks: Kyo's release is that of a dog. Both his hands and feet turn into paws, with the sharp nails out. His body turns from white to the black of his swords. Also in his release form Kyo wears three masks, one on his face and one on each cheek. The two masks represent the other two heads that he had when he was still a an Arrancar. The only thing that is not now black are the masks, but even they are not completely white. The canine teeth are stained red from his many, human, shinigami, quincy and hollow victims. Kyo is able to switch between masks.

Cero Firing: Mouth
Element: Reaitsu

Techniques:

Name: Link of the hound

Effect: The two masks on either side of Kyo's face, reach out and bite his opponent. This creates a reaitsu bond between the two of them, which allows Kyo to draw reaitsu from his opponet whenever he wants. This connection is very hard to detect even by the person who has biten. The masks can bite two different people at the same time, this creates a weaker bond and not as much reaitsu is transfered to Kyo. Activated when Kyo says "feast my friends."

Duration: This bond lasts till the end of the fight unless detected and severed.

Name: Eyes of the Abyess, Flames of Hell,

Effect: Each type belongs to one of the three masks. eyes of the Abyess is the name of the tech for the mask that Kyo wears on his face. Flames of Hell is for the mask that rests on his right cheek, and in the mask on his left cheek resides the tech

Name:

Effect: All four of Kyo's claws glow black and with a swing of his paws three horizontal/vertical (depending on the angle Kyo swings his claws) The reaitsu claws are 25 inches long, and are shot out in sets of three. The claws explode on contact.

Duration: Kyo can charge it for three posts before he has to use it. Besides that The attack only lasts for one post.

Name: Hell's Inferno

Effect: Flames form inside the mouth and when Kyo opens his mouth and breaths out a column of flames. Each mask shoots out a flame at a different intensity. The main mask that Kyo wears releases a blue flame with a temperature of 1,500 degrees. The masks that rests on his right cheek spews out a white flame that reaches 3,000 degrees. The third mask releases a black flame that burns at a nasty 9,000 degrees. Kyo can only release the flames of the mask he is wearing.

Name:

(These are your "special attacks" These must relate to your element as well. Espada, and the King, may have 5, Fraccion may have 4, and Numeros can have 3. The Exequias Leader may have 4 as well, all other Exequias members can have 3. DO NOT FORGET TO LIST THE DURATION OF EFFECTS!!!)
Back to top Go down

Infierno-hound WIP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: