Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
Race Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
Race Abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
Race Abilities I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
Race Abilities I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
Race Abilities I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
Race Abilities I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
Race Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Race Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
Race Abilities I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

Race Abilities

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camelot
Admin
Camelot

Race Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Race Abilities   Race Abilities I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 21, 2011 3:31 pm

Shinigami:

Kido Unseated - Able to use Kido's # 1- 55 | 4 Kido's may be casted before a 5 post cool down.
Seated - Able to use Kido's # 1- 55 | 8 Kido's may be casted before a 4 post cool down.
Lieutenant - Able to use Kido's # 1- 65 | 12 Kido's may be casted before a 3 post cool down.
Captain - Able to use all Kido's | 16 Kido's may be casted before a 3 post cool down.
Kido Corps are able to us an extra 5 spells before the cool down and Lieutenant and seated officers know an extra 7 spells. Members of Squad 11 cast two less than the other squads (so seated officers can only cast 6, Lieutenants cast 10, etc)
ShunpoUnseated - 5 uses before a 3 post cool down.
Lieutenant - 10 uses before a 3 post cool down.
Captain - 15 uses before a 4 post cool down.
Senki GateAll Shinigami can use the Senki gate.
ShunkoOnly the 2nd Division captain can use this technique. Only. If used when your zanpakuto is sealed, it can last for fiveposts. If used when Shikai is activated it will last for 3. If used in conjunction with Bankai, it will last for one post. Hanki can only be used 3 times while Shunko is active. If used those three times then you are automatically cast out of Shunko. Once your Shunko time limit is reached (or Hanki is used to the max) you cannot use it again for another eight posts.

Forbidden spells can only be cast by the Captain Commander. Each time you reach the limit of kido you can cast, you can cast two less kido, and the cooldown period goes up by one.

Arrancar:

Cero Arrancar can use Cero once and then have a one post cooldown. Keep in mind that an Espada's cero will be greater than a lower Arrancar.
Bala Normal Arrancar can use 10 bala before a 2 post cooldown.
Espada 5-10 can use 12 bala before a 2 post cooldown.
Espada 1-4 (and the King) can use 14 bala before a 2 post cooldown.
Gran Rey Cero The Gran Rey can ONLY be used by Espada. They can use this once, but afterwards there is a five post cooldown and cero is not available during this time.
SonidoNumeros and Fraccion can use Sonido 10 times before having a 3 post cooldown.
Espada and the King can use sonido 15 times before a 3 post cooldown.
GargantaAll Arrancar of any rank can use Garganta.

Bount:
Soul Stealing Bounts may absorb the soul of fallen foes (actual characters only, not NPCs), to obtain their abilities. All abilities, save kido, Garganta, Senkai Gate, Gran Rey, and silver tube spells, can be taken in. Limits of the abilities taken are reduced by half, and with an extra post cooldown. (So if they taken in an Espada they can use 7 bala with a 3 post cooldown)
Bitto Bitto can be used once. All Bount can be made with one Bitto to use to double their abilities. After that there must be a live sacrifice to make more, and the bitto must harvest the soul of an actual player to create the elixir.
Additional Benefits On top of obtaining the powers of fallen foes, Bounts may get additional bonuses:
Arrancar: They can obtain increased physical strength
Shinigami: Increased spiritual power.
Quincy: Increased speed and dexterity.
Human: Increased endurance.

Vizard:

Kido See Shinigami kido limits.
Shunpo See Shinigami limits.
Mask Donning Vizards who are ex-3d Seats can hold their mask for 2 posts.
Ex-lieutenants can hold their mask for 3 posts.
Ex-captains can hold their mask for 4 posts.
Cero Vizards can use cero once and then have a two post cooldown

Quincy:
Ginto Quincy can use 3 ginto before having a 3 post cool down.
Hirenkyaku Quincy may use this 12 times before a 2 post cooldown.
Ransōtengai Quincy can use this technique for 4 posts before a five post cooldown. Limited to only the Elders.
Quincy: Letzt Stil This may be used once. If used the quincy WILL lose their abilities. The user must get shot by a Quincy to restore their abilities, and then go through training all over again.
Back to top Go down

Race Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guidelines :: Rules-
Jump to: