Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
Road Camelot (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
Road Camelot (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
Road Camelot (WIP) I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
Road Camelot (WIP) I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
Road Camelot (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
Road Camelot (WIP) I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
Road Camelot (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Road Camelot (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
Road Camelot (WIP) I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

Road Camelot (WIP)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camelot
Admin
Camelot

Road Camelot (WIP) Empty
PostSubject: Road Camelot (WIP)   Road Camelot (WIP) I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 04, 2011 1:51 am

S H I N I G A M I

STATS

Name: Camelot, Road
Seat: Captain
Division: 2nd

PHYSICAL

Height: 5 foot 11
Weight: 138lbs
Eye Color: Pale blue
Hair: Platinum and it's usually straightened.
Skin Tone: A shade above pale
Body Type:Athletic
Distinguishing marks/features: Tattoo of a rose along his right arm.
Appearance Description: Camelot stands tallish at 5 foot 11 inches. He grew up being one of the taller kids, but his growing slowed down to a stop after a while. His skin is just a step above pale, enough so that he doesn't burn totally easily but he still has to be careful. He's not ghostly or ungodly white, just lacking in the pigmentation department. His eyes tend to be rather friendly even if his body language would say otherwise. They are a pale blue, but with a slight tint of gray in them to make his irises look kind of foggy. His hair is a variety of shades that all come together nicely: platinum is the most present, followed by gray, and then silver. He tries to keep his hair something relating to straight but sometimes he just lets it be messy. He has natural bedhead hair, but it works for him. It's not unruly, just chaotically organized (if that makes any sense...)

His body doesn't give off this "I'm so tough" vibe, especially since he has his body covered most of the time, but a solid punch is enough to prove you wrong. This five eleven "pretty boy" has muscles built into his lean figure. His stomach is flat with an outline of abs, but there's nothing super defined there. His arms, if one were to see them bare, don't look weak, but there aren't a ton of rippling muscles there. When flexing, if he should be for some reason, then the muscles are far more visible. On his right arm there is a tattoo of a rose. It starts on his shoulder with the rose in full bloom, from there it's stem spirals around his arm down to his wrist where the end of the stem ends on the top of his hand. It's thorns start out fairly spaced out at the top, but as you move down there are more thorns and a darker shade of green slowly comes into the mix to add a more...ominous feel to it all.

His lips are never really smiling unless he is saying something that most people would find suicidal. Like "You [3rd Seat] handle that Espada would you?" Something like that, but whenever he does smile there's a plan in motion under that platinum hair of his. His face is smooth and void of any stress lines, wrinkles, or any of those things most Shinigami, by his age, possess. That can only be traced back to his attitude about things.

EVERYTHING ELSE

Personality: Camelot isn't quite the icy bastard that he may appear to be. He will practice what he preaches but within reason. If you asked him what's more important the Gotei 13 or the Onmitsukido, he would answer with the Onmitsukido. It's become his family, his life, and his only solid ground in a world full of uncertainty. Though he leads both groups, the only reason he doesn't separate them from the Gotei 13 is because of the amount of work it would require. On that note, he's not a fan of all the work that comes with being a Captain, but he manages alright. Which usually means having his vice-Captain do most of the paperwork that isn't "classified" documents.

As far as his squad goes he is a hardass. He does not accept failure in a mission, and he does not accept anything less than 115%. He also will not tolerate straying from the Onmitsukido way. He will not put his life, or anyone else's, in danger just to save a comrade who is failing in battle. If saving a failing comrade is possible without risk of death, then he will step in, or send someone else to step in, in a heartbeat. As far as the other divisions are concerned...well he's less than friendly depending upon the division and the person. He holds a deep seated hatred for every member in Division 11. Catch him on a drunken night and he'll go on for hours about how much he loathes them, hell he may even fight one of them! He's kind of a ballsy drunk...

He is as cold as he is calculating. He isn't someone you can just run up to and expect to be best friends with. That's probably not going to happen. But that's not to say he isn't approachable. He just doesn't have a high tolerance level for people who try to rush things. He also hates when people try to act "cute" being bouncy and bubbly and trying that puppy dog eyes crap will sooner get a blade to your throat than his friendship.

Camelot hates being called Road unless he considers you to be a friend. Calling him Road won't get anybody anywhere. He refuses to even acknowledge that name when being addressed by anyone less than a friend.

In a nutshell Camelot doesn't feel much except for specific situations. He isn't a stickler for the rules, having been known to push his luck once or twice. He can handle his alcohol, but when he loses it well...fists start swinging typically. It should be noted however that all of this information would only be known to those whom he considers friends (save the bit about his name preference...) He doesn't enjoy coming off as a sympathetic nice guy. He would rather be an emotionless machine, or be seen as one.

History:

Human Arc
Spoiler:

Death Arc
Spoiler:

Plus Arc
Spoiler:

Shinigami Academy Arc
Spoiler:

Vice-Captain Arc
Spoiler:

Captain Arc