Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
Shinji Yuuta I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
Shinji Yuuta I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
Shinji Yuuta I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
Shinji Yuuta I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
Shinji Yuuta I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
Shinji Yuuta I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
Shinji Yuuta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Shinji Yuuta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
Shinji Yuuta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

Shinji Yuuta

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Shinji Yuuta Empty
PostSubject: Shinji Yuuta   Shinji Yuuta I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 1:47 pm

→Basic Information←

Name: Shinji Yuuta
Birthday: November 7th
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 165lbs
Organization: Gotei 13
Division: 7th

→Backstory←

Shinji hails from the west Rukongai, more precisely District 66. He was a rather righteous person, believing in doing what's right so as he grew up he came to become a sort of protector. He was practically beloved, bringing smiles to countless people's faces. He was fairly light-hearted and kind but when it came down to business, he was determined and rather stern and forceful. Though even at that he wasn't all that good. He couldn't really handle any of the large scale things, despite his determination and countless hours of training. He was able to deal with the smaller crimes, along with the help from his group of followers that wanted their name etched in the history of District 66.

After years of handling the smaller crimes, he and his group got themselves stuck in a mess involving one of the larger scale criminals. Running aroung the district being a hero can be pretty damn dangerous. Especially if you attract the attention of one of the more notorious criminals. He had gotten a tidbit of information of a "small crime" going down that they could easily handle. But unfortunately, it turned out that it was all a set-up to bring about and end to him and his small band of men. The fighting began almost immediately and eventually escalated to a large scale brawl. Eventually the shinigami got involved and busted everything up. At the end of the ordeal, quite a few of his friends were badly wounded, though he wasn't without his far share of cuts and bruises.

After seeing what fighting had taken place, the shinigami on the scene thought that he had potential so he was brought into the academy to train and further harness his skills. From then point on, he trained days on end taking breaks every once in a while utnil he graduated from the academy and got himself placed in the 7th Division under Captain Sajin Komomamura.
Back to top Go down

Shinji Yuuta
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Character Creation-
Jump to: