Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
Hibiki I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
Hibiki I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
Hibiki I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
Hibiki I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
Hibiki I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
Hibiki I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
Hibiki I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Hibiki I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
Hibiki I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

Hibiki

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shinji

Hibiki Empty
PostSubject: Hibiki   Hibiki I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 2:22 pm

→Zanpakutou←
Name: Hibiki(ひびき, Sound), In it's sealed state, it looks much like a traditional katana, though the hilt is colored purple. The cross guard is oval shaped and colored a bright violet, matching the color of his eyes. Like other zanpakutou, Hibiki has it's own personality and its moods can directly influence the sounds that are produced. That being said, when Hibiki is in a foul mood, the sounds can range from being dreadful to just downright awful.
Type: Illusion

◘ Shikai: It's release command is "Reverberate(こだまする), Shinji holds his sword out horizontally in front of him. His hand is placed right at the point where the tsuba meets the base of the blade and then slid along the back of the sword. A faint glow follows his hand as a faint sound is emitted from the zanpakutou. In it's shikai state, the blade lengthens and gains two bells attached just above the hand guard. These bells constantly emit a sound that can vary from pleasant to just god fucking awful. It's spirit form takes the shape of a man with raven hair and piercing blue eyes as well as being dressed in an elegant suit. He always carries a sanshin around with him.

Shikai Special Ability: Generating false information that is perceived by the brain in order to confuse an opponent. The effect radius varies with the intensity of the sound. He can also control just who falls under the effects of the sound.
◘ Sound of Heaven (天国のサウンド), Hibiki emits a pleasant sound that can be used to lull an opponent asleep or put them at ease to generate any type of opening.
◘ Destructive Sound (破壊的サウンド), a high frequency sound is emitted and used offensive to either intensify an existing injury or to add more destructive force to an attack. Upon contact the sound if release to exacerbate the wound. It can also be fired as a long range attack to cause internal damage.
◘ Distortion(ディストーションサウンド) Just as the name says, it distorts perception of an opponent or can be used to create phantom sounds to bring one's attention elsewhere. With enough time, Distortion is able to completely throw an opponent off balance.

◘ Bankai: Unrevealed
Back to top Go down

Hibiki
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Creation Center :: Weapon Creation-
Jump to: