Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Revive the glory that was once Bleach. Come and experience a unique style of RP. Be you novice or veteran, you're accepted here.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Affiliates
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» Zquence Studio Apk
Rivals, foes, and nemeses I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 18, 2014 8:00 pm by parmyg

» The Grandmasters 2012 Magyar Felirat
Rivals, foes, and nemeses I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 15, 2014 8:26 am by parmyg

» Revival system
Rivals, foes, and nemeses I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 15, 2011 11:56 am by Camelot

» Katawa Enkatsu
Rivals, foes, and nemeses I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 09, 2011 12:45 am by Camelot

» Chinmoku (WIP)
Rivals, foes, and nemeses I_icon_minitimeSun Aug 07, 2011 2:07 pm by Camelot

» Our Advertisement
Rivals, foes, and nemeses I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 06, 2011 4:58 pm by Camelot

» Infierno-hound WIP
Rivals, foes, and nemeses I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:53 pm by Nightangel

» Nightangel, Kyo WIP
Rivals, foes, and nemeses I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 5:22 pm by Nightangel

» FAQ
Rivals, foes, and nemeses I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 05, 2011 3:02 pm by Camelot

Rivals, foes, and nemeses

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Camelot
Admin
Camelot

Rivals, foes, and nemeses Empty
PostSubject: Rivals, foes, and nemeses   Rivals, foes, and nemeses I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 22, 2011 3:56 pm

Over the course of RPing your character will grow and develop, meet people, make bonds, burn bridges, etc etc. All that fun stuff. Well part of that is making enemies and or rivals. So this is here to reward you for all your hard work when faced with your rival or nemesis. After all what's the point in workign to defeat someone if you get no reward?

Nemesis:

Your nemesis is someone you probably want dead. If your character develops this kind of relationship with another than you are eligible for the following:

Why is there a range? Because it's not enough to "just barely" beat your nemesis. You want to destroy them. So the better you perform in terms of how long it takes you to slay them in the topic the more points you get. If you escape then points are based upon how well and how long you fought.

Situation Reward
If you battle your nemesis and you kill them You can obtain anywhere from 15-30 points!
If you battle and GET killed You get nothing..
If you battle and you escape without dying (or your nemesis gets away) You can get anywhere from 5-15 points.

Rivals:

Your rival is someone you DON'T want dead. A rival is someone you wish to surpass. A superior is probably not going to be a rival...it's most likely going to be someone in your "class" so to speak. That's not to say a Captain could never be a rival of a lieutenant, but it's just unlikely.

Points are judged like this. You wish to beat your rival, however there is no skill involved if you dominate him. So the closer the call is to beating your rival, the more points you get. On the flip side, if you lose then the more of a fight you put up the more points you get.

Situation Reward
By defeating your rival WITHOUT killing them You can obtain anywhere from 15-30 points!
If you are defeated by your rival (without dying) You can obtain 15-20 points.
If you flee from the battle (i.e. are not defeated but run away) You get nothing...
If you battle your rival and you chase him away You will get 10 points.
If you save your rival from death (but were not battling him, and it was obvious they were going to lose)You will get a nice 40 points!

What's the difference between a rival and a nemesis? Well as stated, you want you nemesis dead. Your rival you want to live. There is no race restrictions here. So your nemesis / rival can be anyone of any race (even your own). However, you cannot just look through applications and say "Hey...that guy is my new nemesis." No. Here's how it works:

*Your characters must have met in at least 3 topics (doesn't have to be combat, but some sort of altercation must have occurred)

*Your characters must have fought AT LEAST once

*If both parties agree to being a nemeses or rivals then one party member must submit all valid topics to an admin for approval.
Back to top Go down

Rivals, foes, and nemeses
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Guidelines :: Rules-
Jump to: